Portable Seam Inspection for CTS and Mobile Canning
NEW SEAMETAL 6.1
for Windows 10
All benefits SEAMetal have to offer but in a compact, portable form factor.
The latest version of SEAMetal offers features like Microsoft Excel integration, zoom in, automatic email alerts, network connectivity, Windows 10 support, a new SPC system, a new customizable reporting system. You can now see the image better and get a more accurate measurement than ever before, all for a competitive price.
New SEAMetal 6.0 features:
- New: SEAM doctor!
- SeamSchool.com integration works, even when offline!
- Support for Windows 7 and 10
- Support for tablets with multi touch support (zoom, pan)
- Completely redesigned for supporting new wider screens
- External gauges can be connected and included in case
Industry leading features:
- Each measurement can be measured automatically (less than 1 second per image), manually or configured to use an external caliper or gauge
- Centering device ensures image is ideal and blocks unwanted light
- Free SPC system, easy to use, easy to understand, great graphics, supports drilldown directly from SPC graphs!
- Tight integration with Excel for automatic, customizable reports
- True thickness option for accurate double seam thickness analysis, without requiring external calipers or gauges!
- Adaptive detection algorithm – improves accuracy by training detection system with hard-to-detect double seams
- Multilingual! Translations available to most languages!
- Network support – allows secure access to other SEAMetal HD systems through the network, as well as remote report viewing through local and remote network
- Customizable reports
- Supports rechecks – in situations where seamer adjustments were performed
- Supports undo to avoid operator mistakes
- Communicates with any SPC data collection system
- SEAM-explorerTM allows R&D teams to inspect any radius, angle, distance or area within the double seam!
- External gauge support (e.g., can height, flange width, double seam thickness, double seam length and more!)
- Optical unit is portable, complete with portable saw!
- CE certified!
- Pre-focused, Pre-calibrated
- Optional gauge attachments (e.g., Countersink gauge, thickness gauge)
- Competitive upgrades for seam inspection systems from other manufacturers!
- Enclosure: Stainless steel and Anodized aluminum
- Resolution: 0.0005" (0.01mm) or better
- Interface: USB
- Centering device: Variable (depending on can type)
- Optical units: Call for details